Linking your Aadhaar card with a bank account in India is an important step to ensure that you are able to receive benefits from the government and also to protect yourself from fraudulent activities. There are several ways to link your Aadhaar card with your bank account, and here we will explain the process in detail.
The first step is to visit your bank’s website and look for the option of linking your Aadhaar card. If the option is available, you can enter your Aadhaar number and submit the information. If the option is not available, you can visit your local bank branch and ask the staff to help you link your Aadhaar card. You will need to provide your Aadhaar details and your bank account details, as well as your identity proof.
Once the details have been entered, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt with your Aadhaar number and a unique transaction ID. This ID is important to track the progress of the linking process. The bank may also ask you to submit a few documents, like a canceled cheque or a copy of your PAN card.
Once your Aadhaar is linked to your bank account, you will receive a confirmation message from the bank. This message will contain your Aadhaar number and the date on which the linking was completed. It is important to save this message for future reference.
Linking your Aadhaar card with your bank account is a simple process and can be done in a few minutes. It is important to keep your Aadhaar details safe and secure at all times, and linking it to your bank account is one way to ensure your financial security.
How to Link Aadhaar to Bank Account SBI
- Read through the instructions provided by the State Bank of India on linking Aadhaar to your bank account
- Find your nearest SBI branch and visit them with your Aadhaar card
- Fill in the form provided by the SBI branch and provide your Aadhaar card copy
- Ensure that the details provided by you in the form match with the details provided in the Aadhaar card
- Submit the form to the SBI representative
- The representative will then verify the details provided by you and will link your Aadhaar number to your bank account
- The representative will then provide you with a confirmation receipt of the successful linking of your Aadhaar to your bank account
How to link Aadhaar with Bank Account through SMS
If you want to add your own Aadhaar number to your Bank account through an offline process with an SMS procedure. Then you will have to simply type a message and send it to 567676.
Type UID<Space>Aadhaar Number<Space>Account Number
After that, you will receive a message from UIDAI.
hướngdẫn liên kết này rất hữu ích cho tôi , cảm ơn nhiều
những lời hướng dẫn rất tốt , hãy
it was very interesting to learn something new, thanks to the author